Microsoft Outlook is an email program designed by Microsoft, which can be used as a personal information manager. It includes the features such as calendar, events, note taking etc. You can integrate your web based email accounts in your MS Outlook. The main attraction is that it allows the users to integrate multiple email addresses in Outlook. You can send or receive mails from these accounts by using Outlook. Do you know how to configure outlook email setup to integrate two accounts? Here we will discuss how to set up your Outlook account.
Steps to set up Outlook 2007
1) You need to launch your MS Outlook application to start the procedure.
2) On the top of the screen, you can find the option Tools. Click on it and this will give a menu from which you can select “Account Settings”.
3) Go to the “Email” tab and select the option “New”.
4) Now you can select “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP” and then click on “Next”.
5) You will get a new screen in which you can select the option “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and click on “Next”.
6) Now you will get a list of email types from which you can select your email type. Click on “Next” button to advance to the next step.
7) You can provide the necessary details when asked and click on “More Settings”.
8) Then you can configure the options under four tabs to match the settings provided by your email provider and click on “OK”.
9) You can click on Next button and then on Finish to complete the set up process.
You can follow the same steps for adding multiple email addresses.
Steps to set up Outlook 2003 or earlier
1) You can click on the option “Tools” and select “Email Accounts” from the drop down menu.
2) Now you can see the option “Add a new email account option” and click on “Next”.
3) You can select “POP3” and click on “Next”.
4) Then provide all the information required and click on “More settings” button.
5) Enter all the necessary information that is provided by your email provider and click on “OK”.
You can repeat the same steps for adding additional email accounts.
These are the steps to configure Outlook email setup to add multiple emails accounts in your Outlook. Hope this was all that you were looking for today.