For those of you who are hearing about TMNet’s Streamyx for the first time, it’s an internet service provider based in Malaysia. The reason for its popularity is that creating and retrieving email messages from the Streamyx webmail site is really easy and convenient. Which means that you may want to use the Outlook email setup option and set up your Streamyx account (if have one that is) with Outlook to get the best out of both programs.
Configure your Streamyx email account with this program with these Outlook email setup instructions and then all of your Streamyx inbox messages will appear in your email client. The Outlook email setup process for this account is really simple.
How to configure the Outlook email setup wizard for your Streamyx Account?
1. To begin with the Outlook email setup process, launch Outlook and click on “Tools”. From the “Tools” menu, select “Email Accounts” and then click on the “New” option.
2. You will get a dialogue box with the command ‘Add New Email Account’. In the form provided, enter your display name, email address (including ‘@gmail.com’), and password.
4. In the next window that opens, Outlook email setup websites direct that you choose the “POP3” option.
5. The next Outlook email setup step requires you to enter “pop.streamyx.com” in the “Incoming mail server (POP3)” field, and then enter “smtp.streamyx.com’ in the “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)” field.
6. Now, the wizard will ask for your username and password. Enter the username and password.
7. Now, check the box near to the “Remember password” option, so that the program can save your password.
8. Click “Ok”, then “Next” and then “Finish” and you’re done with the Outlook email setup process.
Now you’ll be pleased to find that your Streamyx account has been successfully merged with Outlook.