Are you searching for some good applications with which you can manage your mails, calendars and tasks?
If yes, here is one of the best application for which you can go for. You can manage any tasks, calendar events or even your email by using this popular tool known as Microsoft Outlook. This tool will provide you with several organizational options. Moreover, synchronization with another device can be achieved with this handy tool.
Read on the article to learn how to perform Outlook email setup using multiple email accounts in Microsoft outlook.
- Set up the application of the Microsoft outlook.
- Click on the “Tools” option.
- Choose “Account Settings.”
- Now, under the tab titled “Email”, select the “New” option.
- Click on the option “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP.” Then, hit the “Next” button.
- Select the box titled “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and hit the “Next” button again.
- In the next window, you will see many choices to be selected. Select the type of your email. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Complete all the tasks that appear on the screen and click “More Settings.”
- Assemble the options available under all these four tabs for matching the settings which was specifiedby your Outlook service provider and click
on the “OK” button.
- Now, hit the “Next” button which will take you to next window. Then, click on the “Finish” button when prompted.
- If you want to set up more than one account in the Outlook, repeat step 2 to step 10.
Outlook 2003 and the previous versions
- Launch the Outlook application.
- Select “Tools” and click on the “Email Accounts” option.
- Now choose the option titled “Add a new email account.” Soon after that, hit the “Next” button.
- Choose the “POP3” option and click on the “Next” button after you have chosen the option.
- After filling all the account settings that appears on the screen, select “More Settings.”
- Now, type in all the information that your email provider asks you. Then, hit the “OK” button.
- In case you want additional email account, repeat step 2 to step 5.
These are some of the simple instructions to set up multiple email accounts in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 and the earlier versions. Or, you can use Outlook email setup help wizard to find the instructions for setting up multiple email accounts in Microsoft.